- Regenerates friction surfaces during exploitation, without the need to dismantle.
- Decreases oil consumption.
- Decreases fuel consumption.
- Decreases noise levels, stabilizes work of engine.
- Allows in many cases to avoid expensive repairs.
- Hardens and increases the wear and tear resistance of rubbing surfaces up to 8-times.
- Protects and prevents friction surfaces for at least 1150 mth.
- Equalizes compression pressure in cylinders, increases dynamics-restores nominal power and efficiency.
- Facilitates start of engine and ensures protection of engine. Eliminates dry starts. This protection is especially important during frequent starting of the engine (especially in winter conditions).
- Return on investment for the purchase occurs after 100 mth of vehicle operation.
Process of regeneration as well as creation of ceramic surface occurs during exploitation, without the need to dismantle the mechanism.